- Latex Mattress: Best Memory Foam mattress Compare
- Latex mattress: Let’s introduce with latest Memory foam Mattress Vs Latex
- Difference between Latex foam and Memory foam
- Benefits of Latex Mattress
- Two major processes to make the latex mattress
- Buying guide for latex foam seekers:
- Roma All Latex Mattress
- LUCID 10 Inch Latex Foam Mattress
- Ultimate Dreams Latex mattress
Latex Mattress: Best Memory Foam mattress Compare
In the mattress world, latex mattress has been popular for years, especially in those who find themselves dissatisfied with traditional internal springs or memory foam mattresses. Latex mattresses are very comfortable, breathable, resilient and responsive.
Due to the availability of natural and mixed latex, they are also considered to be healthier choices to make them environmentally friendly to sleep with the attractive option.
This latex mattress reviews will help you navigate the latex world and eventually become smarter shoppers! The wide range on the market makes it hard to find the best. You do not want to eventually be a little quality bed that is not suitable for your needs.
Latex mattress: Let’s introduce with latest Memory foam Mattress Vs Latex
Latex is a natural material, it made from rubber trees and provided elasticity. It generates such types of flexibility that make the bed comfortable to fit the body shape. Those who sleep on latex mattresses report that the first touch feels so soft, but as your body gets deeper and deeper, the body gets better and let the body get full support. It is not surprising that many musculoskeletal disorders such as back pains will be found to be relieved with latex mattresses.
Latex has more flexibility than the memory bubble and wider hugs. When used for beds, this means faster response times and more bounces. Latex foams are natural, synthetic and mixed varieties.
Difference between Latex foam and Memory foam
- However, the feeling has important differences. Memory bubbles tend to have a sponge-like or pod-like feel, which may cause a light cloud-like feel. In contrast, latex tends to become more stable, elastic or characteristic of some rubber.
- Also, the memory foam – unlike latex – is at least somewhat temperature sensitive. It means that the memory foam can be stronger at cooler temperatures, softer at warmer temperatures or in contact with the human body.
- The temperature sensitivity of the memory foam can provide adequate contour support. But it may also cause the body to sink heavily into the foam, making a move on the mattress somewhat difficult and limiting the air circulation.
- Perhaps the most striking difference between latex and memory foam is the ingredients used to produce these materials.
- On the other hand, there are three different types of latex foams: natural latex, latex, synthetic (artificial) latex and mixed latex.
Benefits of Latex Mattress
Latex mattresses provide you with many benefits and high-quality sleep experiences that explain its popularity.
- The first of these advantages is its unique soft and comfortable balance and appropriate support for your spine. Latex mattresses do not use added chemicals to resist dust mites, molds and bacteria naturally, and this benefit attracts many people.
- Excellent air circulation is one of the main advantages of the latex mattress. It allows good air permeability, resulting in a comfortable sleep temperature. It is imperative in Singapore’s warm and humid climate.
- Another advantage of latex mattresses is that it does not quickly move the movement, which means that if you sleep with your partner, you will not feel their movement at the bedside.
- Exquisite physical stress distribution also means that health care workers usually recommend latex mattresses, such as chiropractors, physiotherapists, and orthopedic surgeons.
- Last but not least, please note that latex mattresses are one of the most durable mattress types. If you want to buy a bed, it is significant to buy a very durable mattress.
Latex foams made from three different materials: all natural latex, synthetic latex, Blended(mixtures). There are some different ways to make latex.
Natural latex uses only the first latex harvested from the rubber tree and is naturally processed to produce a foam layer. For those who want “natural mattress” sleepers, natural latex can be a good choice. The certified organic natural latex mattress uses the finest materials and structures, and the smallest exhaust.
Synthetic latex made from a variety of synthetic materials, but usually made of SBR (styrene butadiene rubber). Compared with all natural latex mattresses, this latex can have a similar feeling, but compared with the general natural latex, some latex has less flexibility. Synthetic latex also does not have the life and durability of all-natural latex.
Blended latex is an organic and synthetic mixture; typically 80% synthetic and 20% natural, but the mixture may also be a 50% same mix, but to reduce the cost, the most common is the majority of the synthesis. Please note that some manufacturers claim to sell mixed latex foam mattresses, but do not quote the percentage of natural content. The hybrid is common, relatively inexpensive, and provides a good balance of the above two types regarding building quality, durability, and value for money.
Two major processes to make the latex mattress
Between natural and synthetic latexes, two primary methods for making latex foams which are Dunlop or Talalay. Dunlop latex has been around for a long time, but Talalay has been popular for years.
Dunlop Latex – Pour the latex into the mold until it is full and get a whole piece of latex. This process allows the material to settle to the bottom, usually with a stronger feel on the side of the latex. Dunlop latex is very durable, while still maintaining the comfort and rebound of latex. The only negative factor of Dunlop may be due to the consistency of the material.
Talalay latex – creates a consistent pore structure in the foam. The latex is then quickly frozen and divided into multiple portions of the latex that are bonded together to produce the final form. The result is a bubble with high bounce, cooling, response, and consistency. The method provides a foam similar to Talalay but uses a conveyor belt instead of a conventional mold to form a foam. It eliminates the seams while still creating mattresses that are more consistent than Dunlop latex.
Buying guide for latex foam seekers:
- Want more bounce – latex foam is more noticeable than memory bubble, which prevents the “stuck” or “sinking” feeling. It can also be a good touch activity (see the best mattress sex).
- Want a faster response time – Active sleepers may find more rapid response times more useful. The latex mattress will move and respond as much as you throughout the night.
- Want a more natural mattress – natural latex for a very “organic mattress” because it can produce only natural rubber. Physical or organic latex mattresses are also generally considered hypoallergenic.
- Some favorable Latex Mattress Brand.
Let’s have a look on some wold latest and renowned Mattress
Roma All Latex Mattress
Roma 9 inches, made of 6 inches 100% natural Dunlop latex. Its top and the bottom feature is a 1.5-inch reflective ultra-soft foam. Roma first gives priority to its availability; allows you to flip the mattress as often or infrequently as you like. It eliminates the permanent indentation of your sleep every night. 2 in 1 flip mattress features make it an excellent choice for those who have not yet found a perfect fit. Above all this product offers 20 years of massive time warranty.
- Unique double-sided foam design.
- It is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.
- Advanced ventilation technology to reduce the impact of heat accumulation.
- 20 years of longevity.
- There is no clear label.
- Not made of pure latex.
LUCID 10 Inch Latex Foam Mattress
It gets the label “best budget.” It is a thick mattress with 7-inch high-density polyurethane foam support base and 3-inch natural latex comfort layer. Memory foam is notorious for “hot sleepers” while latex is a more breathable material due to its microscopic cell structure.
Lucid 10-inch mattresses by selecting not only ventilated latex, but the 10-inch foam breathability is also brought to a new level, fully certified flexible polyurethane foam designed to meet the rigorous health and environmental standards. This latex mattress offers 25 years of longtime warranty which is the most attractive part.
- Designed by high-quality materials, providing the highest level of comfort
- Ventilation foam layer: enhanced airflow, no heat absorption
- Natural low allergen and antibacterial
- Environmentally friendly.
- There is only one solid choice, but when you are looking for a softer option, this model will not suit you.
- Some molding reports.
Ultimate Dreams Latex mattress
Ultimate Dreams Latex mattresses are 10-inch high-density substrate foam options designed by 3-inch Talalay latex (more healthy latex). It has 100% biodegradable bamboo cover, which has a 1.5-inch ultra-soft reflective foam. It is a 5.5-inch high-density base foam to increase comfort and airflow. Latex forms provide soft support to reduce your torment and turn in the evening.
- This one is very supportive and durable.
- There is a real thickness that allows you to enjoy the comfort at night.
- Made of material, corresponding to the absorption of water.
- Natural low allergen.
- It is available only online.
- Longevity is poor, i.e., 6-7 years of warranty.
DreamfoamBedding products is another outstanding latex options. I have the opportunity to try their Ultimate Dreams latex mattress. It has a three-inch comfort layer. It supports 8-inch high-density foam base. I appreciate that when you order, you can choose three sound levels to meet your needs, while the luxurious European roof with 100% biodegradable bamboo fiber, very soft and durable.
- Very affordable price.
- Help to relieve pain.
- High movement isolation function.
- Sleep so cool.
- Fast, useful and personalized customer service support.
- Some are degassed, but usually, disappear within 24 hours
- Relatively short time warranty of 10 years.
Many people buy latex mattress because they are robust and moderate allergies. As we know, purchase the best latex mattress from Amazon is not that easy. You will need to know enough information. In this article, I reviewed top 4 latex mattress according to the user requirements.
The ultimate dream is for those who want all the features and who want to use a bed for a short period then it will be a right choice. LUCID 10-inch and Dreamfoam bedding latex foam mattress is the best budget and durable. Finally, Roma is the most suitable for people who are looking for a very adjustable bed, and it offers 20 years of long time warranty.
Get Instant Access
Your valid e-mail id will give you - Instant access to valuable resources such as detailed review, disliked features and our review score sheet. You can also REQUEST a REVIEW for your selected product through entering your e-mail.
Thank you. We will be keep you in touch. If you have any request - you can now send us through contact page
Something went wrong.